Apostille Certification in Canada
You can now get your documents and certificates apostille to and from Canada through Helpline Group
- Apostille services covering all countries
- Taking care of documentation and paperwork required for apostille applications
- A global network of offices and service providers to support apostille needs across the globe
Obtain your certificates and documents attested from or to Canada as per legal requirements and regulations
Although Apostille is another term commonly referred to indicates the process having certificates and documents attested and legalised, so that it will be accepted in a foreign country or jurisdiction. The Hague Convention established a set of guidelines that follow the Apostille track to attest and legalise the certificate or document and it will be accepted by all member countries that signed The Hague Convention. Since Canada is not an official signatory of The Hague Convention, you should follow the certificate attestation route to get your certificates legalised. However, if there is a requirement for you to obtain a Canadian apostille certificate, you shall approach it through the certificate legalisation way.
- First, you shall prepare all your documents for the apostille certification. This includes getting the documents notarized from a Notary and getting the true copy certified. This also involves translation of the document to English, when required
- In the second stage, Helpline Group gets your certificates and documents attested by an authorised provincial body in Canada
- In the final stage, Helpline Group proceed to get the documents/certificates legalised by the concerned embassy or consulate
Helpline Group is an ISO 9001-2008 Certified Government Approved Agency
Established in 1998, Helpline Group has achieved widespread presence across the world in the past ~25 years. With its head office located in Dubai, we serve our customers from across the world through out global offices and partner networks.
How Can Helpline Group Help in Apostille Procedure
Helpline Group has a global service network, which is perfectly designed to handle cross-border service requests associated with certificate attestation and notarization services. Helpline Group provides certificate legalisation through the conventional route and the apostille route. Please find the list of countries that support apostille services, which are part of The Hague Convention.
Member Countries of the Hague Convention
|Albania||Korea||Switzerland||Oman||Belgium||Grenada||San Marino||New Zealand|
|Andorra||Denmark||El Salvador||Salvador||Belize||Georgia||Turkey||Czech Republic|
|Argentina||Ecuador||Luxembourg||Monaco||Bulgaria||Hungary||Serbia||Saint Lucia Estonia|
|Armenia||Latvia||Malta Liberia||Mauritius||Botswana||Iceland||Dominica||Northern Ireland|
|Australia||Malawi||South Africa||Slovakia||Brunei||India||Poland||United Kingdom|
|Azerbaijan||Fiji||Saint Lucia||Slovenia||China||Ireland||Panama||Russian Federation|
|Barbados||France||Seychelles||Suriname||Colombia||Italy||Romania||United State of America|
Get in touch with Helpline Group today to take your goals further.
Please leave a message to get answers for your Apostille requirements here. One of our associates with contact you as soon as possible.
Alternatively, you may contact us in any of the following numbers. Our associates are also available on WhatsApp in the following numbers.