PAN Card Services
Don’t worry about your Permanent Account Number requirements in India. Helpline Group can now process your PAN Applications right from Canada to India.
- PAN Card services for Indian citizens from Canada
- Get all documentation and forms filled and completed as per legal requirements
- Affordable and reliable PAN Card services at affordable rates
Learn why you need a PAN Card, and how Helpline Group can help you get one while you being in Canada
Why Do You Need PAN or NRI PAN Card?
A PAN (Permanent Account Number) is an important document issued by the Government of India. The primary objective of a PAN is to recognise and track financial transactions and financial commitments of an individual or citizen of India. You are going to need a PAN if you:
- Have a bank account in India
- Transfer money to the Indian bank account and between different bank accounts
- Plan to take a loan in India
- Have existing loans in India
- File income tax returns in India
- Plan to purchase a property, house, or land in India
In addition to this, if you run a business or have investments in India, it is mandatory for you as an Indian citizen to have a Permanent Account Number (PAN) since it would help you manage your income tax returns, investments, while also ensuring you are not getting taxed multiple times at different points. Finally, all bank accounts, investments, properties and such have seen a mandatory requirement for linking with the PAN Card. Hence, ensuring you have a PAN card can ensure compliance with legal requirements.
Transparency in Pricing and Services
Helpline Groups follows a standardised pricing policy, and we follow a transparency policy, which makes sure our customers understand our pricing and what processes and practices are involved in each stage of the process. This helps in maintaining a mutual understanding between us and our clients.
In brief, you should consider a PAN Card if you can relate yourself to the following scenarios:
- Obtain a new credit card
- Application of a loan (housing loan, personal loan, business name, or car loan)
- Transferring funds of more than Rs. 49,999 through a bank
- Filing income tax return
- To register, purchase, or sell a property (house, office, commercial complexes and land)
Helpline Group can help you with getting your PAN Card from Canada. As a global company integrating cross-border services, we can carry out your PAN card applications easily from Canada. We can also assist your applying for re-issuing a lost PAN Card. Simply visit a local office and fill out the required forms. Our staffs will manage the rest. Please note that we also offer NRI PAN Card services from our Canada office.
Get in touch with Helpline Group today to take your goals further.
Please leave a message to get answers for your PAN Card or NRI PAN Card requirements here. One of our associates with contact you as soon as possible.
Alternatively, you may contact us in any of the following numbers. Our associates are also available on WhatsApp in the following numbers.