Singapore Good Standing Certificate (PCC)
Singapore has developed into a global powerhouse with an efficient business structure that provides numerous job opportunities for clients from different corners of the world. This has helped in providing effective opportunities for clients from various different corners of the world. This in turn has increased the demand for effective services in PCC Certification which has helped them to soar greater heights and boundaries.
INFLUENCE OF PCC CERTIFICATION IN SINGAPORE
Over the years, Singapore has developed into one of the biggest global hubs which has provided opportunities in different sectors such as Information Technology, Engineering Services, Financial services, Hospitality Services etc.
The advent of PCC Certification has helped clients in seeking better avenues and opportunities without any legal issues and enabled them to move forward in their career without any issues. In Singapore, the Singapore Police Force is the authority which issues PCC Certificate for clients which is also known by the Certificate of Clearance ( COC) and helps in verifying that there are no pending criminal cases in the country.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR AVAILING PCC CERTIFICATION
- The applicant must have completed 16 years of age and must submit a proof of the same.
- For persons looking to migrate to a foreign country, the person must produce a letter issued by immigration authority requesting for PCC Certification.
- The person must submit their fingerprint impressions before the relevant authority.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR OBTAINING SINGAPORE PCC
Some of the relevant documents required for obtaining Singapore PCC are as follows
- Fully completed application form
- Complete set of Finger-print impressions
- Passport size photographs taken recently ( 2 nos)
- Self-attested and scanned copies of Passport and other valid identification document.
- Documentary proof of applicant’s last residential address in Singapore.
- Photocopy of Residence Permit/ Appointment Letter/Dependent Pass of application.
- Valid Letter stating the reason for availing PCC Certificate.