USA Good Standing Certificate (PCC)
Over the years, United States of America has emerged as a global powerhouse economically, financially as well as commercially. This has created ample of opportunities for people from various different corners of the world and has enabled them to soar greater heights in their professional career.
This has necessitated the need for PCC Certification which helps authorities in keeping a tab on the background and intent of the migrants entering into the country.
HOW HAS USA PCC CERTIFICATION IMPACTED PROFESSIONAL SPHERE IN THE COUNTRY?
In United States of America ( USA) , a Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) is issued to those clients who have been staying in the country for a period of six months. The Federal Bureau of Investigation ( FBI ) is the governing body that is used for issuing PCC Certificate and plays an important role in verifying the true identity of the clients visiting the country.
The PCC Certification in USA is issued to those person who have completed 16 years of age. Some of the common benefits are as follows
- It helps in verifying the credentials of expats while applying for jobs in reputed firms and organizations.
- The PCC Certification has helped in faster processing of immigration documents much easier.
IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS FOR AVAILING PCC CERTIFICATION
- Self Attested copy of applicant’s passport and 2 passport size photographs
- Social Security Number of applicant (IF ANY )
- Fingerprint of both hands of the applicant on a FD 258 fingerprint Card attested by a relevant authority.
- Documentary proof of Stay in the country.
- First entry and last exit date Visa Stamp
- Photocopy of applicant’s visa