PRO Services in Canada

Public Relations Officers have become an essential part of every business, ranging from certificate attestation to ensuring legal compliance in Canada.

  • Helpline Group offers PRO services for various business needs and goals in Canada
  • An extended network of PRO professionals for your business in Canada
  • Individual, or term and annual plans to suit your business or individual needs in Canada

Know more about our Public Relations Officer Services and how to use PROs for your business or individual needs in Canada

Enquire Now

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Why Do You Need a Public Relations Officer in Canada?

You shall need a Public Relations Officer (PRO) if you are looking for an executive or professional to handle specific tasks required by you as an individual, or your business. You may have different needs, including the needs for certificate attestation, ensuring legal compliance in Canada, or to follow up with the council requirements or other local authority requirements, or legal transaction requirements and visa handling etc. Most of our corporate clients tend to focus on their core activities while obtaining for our PRO services in order to handle activities such as attestation and document clearing, handling manpower management, management of legal compliance and other legal requirements etc. in Canada.

Our 20+ years of experience has helped us in handling these tasks well while also developing strategies and plans to support our clients’ needs. Our Professional PROs undertake most tasks in Canada, ranging from immigration, council, legal compliance, and attestation and documentation work. Since we have a better understanding of local and regional laws and regulations, we can be of better help to foreign businesses and individuals trying to set up business in Canada, or those with a foreign business expansion from Canada to the Middle East, India, the U.S.A, and the U.K. We also have different plans and payment terms for individual and corporate requirements. If you would like to opt for yearly, or term plans, Helpline Group has dedicated service slabs that can get you started with PRO services in Canada.

  • Public Relations Officers (PRO or Mandoob)
  • Individual and Corporate Services
  • Municipality Activities
  • Legal Compliance and Licensing
  • Certificate Attestation and Document Clearing
  • Company Formation and Registration Activities
  • Many more…

Mandoob or PRO Services in Canada for Individuals

Helpline Group has designed services to suit individual’s needs Public Relations Officers. Although these conditions and requirements may vary, we have put together a simple list for a better understanding of some of the common PRO services we deliver to our individual customers in Canada.

  • Public Relations Officer for Attestation of personal documents (marriage certificate, birth certificate, etc.) 
  • Public Relations Officer for Attestation of professional documents (employment certificate, health certificate, educational degree, etc.)
  • Public Relations Officer for Translation of documents,
  • Public Relations Officer for Providing visa for the wife, children, family, friends, or relatives,
  • Public Relations Officer Providing a work visa or visit visa and its renewal
  • Public Relations Officer for Legal contracts,
  • Public Relations Officer for Health certificate,
  • Public Relations Officer for Getting housemaids visa, its renewal and making changes,
  • Public Relations Officer for Getting a residential permit and its renewal,
  • Public Relations Officer for Fingerprinting, etc.
  • Public Relations Officer for Visa stamping Assistance

Transparency in Pricing and Services

Helpline Groups follows a standardised pricing policy, and we follow a transparency policy, which makes sure our customers understand our pricing and what processes and practices are involved in each stage of the process. This helps in maintaining a mutual understanding between us and our clients.

Public Relations Officer Services in Canada for Companies

Helpline Group has a better understanding of corporate needs and goals in Canada than anyone else. Having expertise and experience in this field helped us in shaping one of the most effective and efficient Public Relations Officer services in Canada for corporate customers. We have put together a small list of common services we deliver to our corporate clients in Canada. Contact us for your unique needs.

  • Public Relations Officer for Attestation, renewal and making changes in the Document related to Company formation (Commercial Documents or Council Documents, Chamber of Commerce subscription, etc.)
  • Public Relations Officer for Registration of the Company or Product or Trademark.
  • Public Relations Officer for Changing the name or increasing the capital amount
  • Public Relations Officer for Typing or translating legal documents
  • Public Relations Officer for Hiring company manpower
  • Public Relations Officer for Work permit issue for company-sponsored employees
  • Public Relations Officer for Drafting labour contract and its renewal
  • Public Relations Officer for Traffic allied services such as wagon passing permission, parking permit, car proprietorship transfer, etc.

Get in touch with Helpline Group today to take your goals further.

Our Public Relations Officer (Mandoob) or PRO services are designed to meet your goals on time. Please leave a message to get answers for your Public Relations Officer (Mandoob) requirements here. Our  Associate will contact you as soon as possible.

Alternatively, you may contact us in any of the following numbers. Our associates are also available on WhatsApp in the following numbers.