+1 4372132154

Embassy Legalization in Canada

Legalized documents must be processed through the Embassy or Consulate for the nations that are not signatories to the Hague Convention. This procedure verifies that the seals, stamps, and signatures have been examined and authenticated.

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

What is embassy or consulate legalization?

Embassy legalization is another method for your document legalization, which can substitute an Apostille. You can use these documents for foreign countries not members of the Hague Convention in 1961. This process needs the recognition of the signature or authentication of the actual document.

How to legalize your document through the embassy?

Documents issued by the state must go through a separate certification procedure than those issued by the federal government.

Some of the examples of personal and business documents that are issued through the State Secretary’s office are:

  1. Birth certificates
  2. Marriage certificates
  3. Driver’s license
  4. Death certificate

And much more.

Additionally, many nations demand that your documents be translated into their language, which adds another step to the process.

It can be difficult to follow the exact procedure for legalizing your documents through the proper embassy or consulate. The entire process could be delayed or even rejected if any of your aspects are incomplete or wrong.

Let Helpline Group handle the process

It is a too crucial task to get your embassy legalization by yourself. Helpline Groups is skilled at managing complexity because we know what paperwork is required, who department to work with, and where to find it.


If you have any questions about the Embassy/Consulate legalization procedure, please contact us right away.