Visa Services to U.A.E
United Arab Emirates (UAE) is one of the biggest global destination in terms of business, economy, and commercial activities. This has attracted clients from different corners of the world in search of better opportunities and avenues.
WHY CHOOSE US?
Helpline Group is one such agency that helps a great deal in providing adequate and able assistance in UAE Visa Services. With established offices in UAE and different parts of the world, the staff has been able to connect with the clients in a better manner and has ensured that they do not face any unwanted hassles or issues in their professional career.
Visa Services in the U.A.E: Rules and Regulations
There are a lot of rules and regulations concerning visa in the U.A.E. In addition to this, an individual or a business may find too many different options to choose from. However, this can be tricky at times, since the application of these rules and regulations also vary from your country of origin and your objectives or the type of visit you are planning in the U.A.E. To start with, people from the following countries do not require a visa to enter the U.A.E, and they will be granted a visa upon arrival in the U.A.E, depending on your situation. However, please speak to a Helpline Group associate to learn more about additional conditions and requirements you must meet to obtain this “visa on arrival” scheme in the U.A.E.
|Singapore||Vatican||San Marino||Spain||Sweden||Switzerland||South Korea||United States of America|
Helpline Group Visa Services
Visiting Visa to UAE
- If you want to obtain a visiting visa to the UAE, you should:
- Get a sponsor in the U.A.E, who would apply for a visa on behalf of the applicant (e.g. Commercial organisations, educational
- institutions, relatives and family members etc.)
- Pay the designated fees to the Immigration Department
- The fee is not refundable whether or not the visa is granted.
Visiting Visa for Citizen of Western Europe and Pacific Rim
- People from Western Europe and the Pacific Rim are eligible for single-entry visa on arrival in the UAE
- There are additional requirements you must fulfil
- Contact Helpline Group for more details
Visiting Visa for Citizen and Residents of GCC
If you are a citizen or residing in the GCC, the following conditions shall be applicable for a visiting visa
- People from Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, and Saudi Arabia may enter the U.A.E without a visa
- Visa on arrival is mandatory, despite the term free-entry – there are rules and regulations to follow
- People in recognisable job status, or social status, and citizen, and professionals like doctors, engineers and accountants are eligible for this free visa
- Servants, drivers and maids of elite categories and recognised job positions may also get this type of visa upon arriving the U.A.E
- People of labour status shall not receive this type of visa
Transparency in Pricing and Services
Helpline Groups follows a standardised pricing policy, and we follow a transparency policy, which makes sure our customers understand our pricing and what processes and practices are involved in each stage of the process. This helps in maintaining a mutual understanding between us and our clients.
Entry Service Permit Visa to U.A.E
You are eligible for an Entry Service Permit Visa to the UAE if you are:
- Visiting the U.A.E for business activities, such as negotiations, signing contracts etc.
- A representing the management of the parent company
- A person of managerial status and designation
- A delegate of the company or the accountant of the firm
Please note that an entry visa can be obtained for short-term (30 days) or long-term (90 days). You shall require the following documents.
- Copy of a valid passport
- Travel insurance details
- Copy of your sponsor’s passport