Certificate Attestation Services in Kuwait
Over the years, Kuwait has been one of the premier destinations for various business and commercial activities. It has become a premier destination for various job sectors and has enabled qualified people in availing different jobs. The mandatory certificate attestation process has helped various clients in finding jobs and helped them to verify the authenticity of the documents. Overall it has helped to create a proper structure for recruitment and helped deserving candidates get their due.
HOW HAS ATTESTATION OF DOCUMENTS IMPACTED THE BUSINESS SPHERE IN KUWAIT
Today, Kuwait stands globally as one of the biggest hubs in the world with numerous opportunities in the field of Trade, Business and Commerce and has created viable business and employment opportunities for clients. With the active support and guidance from the local administration, Kuwait has expanded it’s economy into different sectors ranging from Hospitality to Engineering Services. This has considerably reduced excess dependence on one sector and enabled to create a proper balance between the different sectors.
This has mandated the use of certificate attestation as it plays a key role in determining the eligibility as well as credentials of the person applying for a job. This also helps various reputed firms and organizations in recruiting the appropriate set of candidates for the job.
PROCESS OF CERTIFICATE ATTESTATION IN KUWAIT
Some of the steps that are initiated for the attestation of certificates and documents in Kuwait are as follows
FOR EDUCATIONAL DOCUMENTS
- Initially, the documents are attested by State Education Department of the respective state.
- After that, the documents are then attested by Ministry of External Affairs (MEA).
- The MEA sends the documents to the Embassy for final verification. It is also known as Consular Attestation
FOR NON EDUCATIONAL DOCUMENTS
- The documents are initially attested by Home Department of the respective state.
- After getting the approval from Home Department, the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) plays an important role in verifying the documents.
- After obtaining the verification from MEA, the documents are then attested from the Kuwait Embassy, which then gives the final permission for use in public domain.