Certificate Attestation Services for Qatar
Qatar is an emerging global destination for various Trade and Commercial activities. These business activities have played an important role in the development and prosperity of the nation and has served as the backbone of the economy. The steady and substantial growth in economy has attracted numerous entrepreneurs, businessmen and investors from across the globe and has developed Qatar into an ideal destination for formation of various companies and business.
HOW HAS QATAR EMERGED AS A VIABLE DESTINATION FOR TRADE AND BUSINESS?
Qatar is a nation that has always supported a suitable business environment which has helped in establishing various businesses and firms. The upcoming ‘2022 World Cup’ has initiated a large scale activities in business, Trade and Commerce. These activities have enhanced the need to set up various new enterprises. The setting up of new firms and organizations has played an important role in providing numerous job opportunities for people from across the world. Due to such factors, Qatar has become one of the most preferred business destinations in various sectors such as Hospitality, Engineering, Financial Services, Restaurant Business.
WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE TO SET UP A BUSINESS IN QATAR?
Some of the steps that are initiated for the formation of Business in Qatar are as follows
- A suitable and exclusive name has to be registered for the Company and has to be registered with the Commercial Registry and Trademark Department.
- An account has to be set-up and capital has to be deposited for the same.
- After the setting up of the Business account, Articles of Association has to be prepared from Commercial Companies Control Department.
- The Articles of Association has to be then submitted and registered with the Commercial Registry.
- After registration with the Commercial Registry, a suitable Trade License can be obtained from the Municipality.