Certificate Attestation Services in Saudi Arabia
Over the years, Saudi Arabia has emerged as a global powerhouse that provides efficient business and employment in various sectors. With increase in numerous opportunities and avenues, there has been a rapid influx of migrants into the country for numerous employment opportunities. This has ensured sufficient demand for certificate attestation services. Some of it’s benefits are as follows
- Regulates a proper standard for recruitment
- Ensures transparency in recruitment of candidates
Helps to verify the credentials of the candidate
RISE OF SAUDI ARABIA IN TODAY’S GLOBAL WORLD
Over the years, Saudi Arabia has grown into one of the biggest global hub-spots for various Trade and Commercial activities. These activities have played an important role in the development of the economy and has provided numerous employment and business opportunities for people from different corners of the world.
In order to verify the credential as well as the intent of the person visiting Saudi Arabia, the authorities have mandated the use of certificate attestation service which helps various companies and organizations to recruit the correct set of candidates.
ATTESTATION OF DOCUMENTS IN SAUDI ARABIA
Some of the steps that are followed for attestation of documents are as below
EDUCATIONAL CERTIFICATE ATTESTATION
- The educational documents have to be attested by the Education Department from where the certificate is issued
- After approval from the Department, it is then forwarded to Ministry of External Affairs (MEA).
- The MEA ensures thorough cross-check of the documents and sends the documents to the Embassy
- The Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia is the final authority which permits the use of documents in public domain. This attestation is also known as Consular Attestation.
NON EDUCATIONAL CERTIFICATE ATTESTATION
In case of Non Educational Documents, the documents are initially attested by the Home Department which verifies it’s authenticity. After attestation by the Home Department, the document is then sent to MEA and Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia for attestation process which is similar to that of Educational documents.
Certificate Attestation Procedure from Saudi Arabia
- State Education Department
- Saudi Cultural Department
- Saudi Embassy
- State Home Department / SDA
- Arabic Translation
- Saudi Embassy