Certificate Attestation Services from the USA
One of the pioneers in the global certificate attestation sector, and with operations spanning across the Middle East, India, the U.S.A., the UK, and Canada, Helpline Group is your ideal choice for all your certificate attestation needs from the United States.
- Get your certificates attested in a professional and reliable manner from the US
- Certificate attestation services from a globally recognised agency
- Support in the documentation, paperwork, filing, and tracking of applications to US Certificate Attestation
- Quality and professional delivery of attested documents with assurance
Learn more about our Certificate Attestation for USA, available countries, and processing methods from the U.S.A
Why Authenticate or Attest your Certificates from the United States of America?
If you are travelling abroad from the United States (U.S.A) or if you had previously worked in the U.S.A and to work in another country, including Canada, you must make sure your certificates and documents from the United States (U.S.A) are legally recognised in the foreign country, so that your company/employer, school/college, or the government may accept them. Similarly, you shall also get your certificates attested from your country of origin (or the place of issue of the certificate) if you are planning to use them in the United States (U.S.A).
Certificate attestation helps in this recognition objective by certifying the certificates are original from its point of origin. Helpline Group specialises in this authentication and legalisation process of certificates through our dedicated certificate attestation service throughout the globe. Now you can get your certificates from the United States (U.S.A) attested and certificated as required by the legal conditions in your country of employment or foreign country requirement through Helpline Group.
- Get documents issued in the U.S.A recognised in another country!
- Get employment in a foreign country
- Use for government purposes
- Verification for government employment
- Application for higher education
- Application for permanent residency
Transparency in Pricing and Services
Helpline Groups follows a standardised pricing policy, and we follow a transparency policy, which makes sure our customers understand our pricing and what processes and practices are involved in each stage of the process. This helps in maintaining a mutual understanding between us and our clients.
There are different requirements for different clients. You may have a very unique requirement depending on your situation. However, for simplicity, we have put together a small list to help you get started with certificate attestation from the U.S.A.
- Medical Documents
- Power of Attorney
- Long Distance Agreements
State Issued Documents
- Birth Certificates
- Death Certificates
- Marriage Certificates
- Educational Certificates
- Personal Certificates
- Business Documents
Assurance on Reliability and Quality
Helpline Group's primary motto is to ensure quality and reliability while ensuring the highest customer satisfaction possible so that our customers become our evangelists. You, as a client, can be assured that your certificates are in good hands, and they reach you on time after completing the legalisation process.
Although the U.S.A is part of The Hague Convention, if you are applying for certificate attestation from a country that is not part of the Hague Convention, you may still have to go through the Certificate Attestation route in order to legalise and authenticate your documents and certificates. We have put together a general guideline on the procedures associated with certificate attestation of different kinds from the U.S.A.
Attestation Procedures for U.S.A
- Certification by a US Notary.
- Legalization by the State Department from the USA.
- Qatar Embassy Attestation from the USA.
- Ministry Of Foreign Affairs.
- Documents Required for Attestation of respective country
Original Documents Required
- Final Transcripts/Mark sheets.
- University Verification Letter.
- Passport Copy of the candidate.